Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jealousy The Little Green Monster


I have a friend who is going through an awful bout of jealousy. Her husband can't breathe because she is always accusing him of something.


I don't think there is a person on this planet who at one time or another hasn't been jealous or insecure. It's one of the most awful feelings ever!


I'm going to be on a mission and try to check out some things on the web and see if I can't find some ways of managing The Little Green Monster.


I'll be back to post again with the info I find out.

2 comments:

Pack-rat to purger said...

Hey! I just found this article and thought I'd post it for your 'research' on the topic of the little green monster.

http://love.ivillage.com/lnsproblems/lnsjealousy/0,,traceycox_czr4h32x,00.html

Happy said...

Thanks for the link but it's not showing all of it for some reason!